Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Playlist: April

Hello friends,
April is making place for May and as my last playlist post was a great succes, I decided to keep the tradition! I am going to list the songs that I listened to this month and tell again why I liked hem so much. Feel free to do this yourself (it doens't have to be as long as mine). But I think that music is a great way to let people know something about you and to get to know other people.
Alright, let's do this:

I must say that I just discovered this song yesterday, but I haven't stopped listening to it yet! 
This month I started listening to Twenty One Pilots and I really like them. (So expect them to be on this list a lot) I don't get how bands can make cute songs with such a sad meaning.  
Man, this song is just pure beauty.

DON'T MAKE CUTE SONGS WITH SAD MEANINGS. I don't know whether to cry or smile... So, All Time Low will probably be included a lot on this list as their new album called 'Future Hearts' came out this month and I really, really like it!

I just discovered this song at the beginning of April and I really loved it. I must say, I decided to check it out because Brendon Urie was featured on it. There is something about him that just make me go "FUUUUUCK YEAAAAH". 

PVRIS came to Belgium last weekend and as I sadly couldn't go, I decided to listen to their latest album the entire evening and sob violently. May I add that I totally kill this song when it comes to singing ;)

While I'm at it I'm going to leave this one here... 

Told you I was going to put some more songs of them on this list! Their new album 'Blurryface' is coming out soon and I am already digging the released songs! 

When I first heard this song I was kind of speechless... This song reminded me of my truly amazing best friend. I don't think that a love song needs to be about a lover, I think it can always be about someone who's very dearly to you. 

This song just makes me want to jump around and scream at people.
(I don't actually do one of those)
(Figure out for yourself which one I'm talking about)

Last Thursday my friend invited me to join her to the exclusive one-time showing of Cobain: Montage Of Heck and I thought it would be nice to see who Kurt Cobain was, as my friend really likes him. I got such a great view on who he was and the documentary is truly beautiful and one of a kind. Throughout the whole movie there was this one song that I seemed to adore, and it was this one. 

This version of the song is truly stunning! I cannot believe how great it is.

So Panic! At The Disco released a new song and WHAT DID I TELL ABOUT MAKING CUTE SONGS WITH SAD MEANINGS? 

I really loved this song. That's just really it. I just like it. Yup.

(Last All Time Low one: I promise)
When I wanted to listen to the album for the first time, this was the song that had caught my eye. I love wolves and the moon and so on... I was quite disappointed about the meaning of the song, but I enjoyed it a lot!

Something about this band attracts me and I don't know what it is...

This song feels like a friend to me. A friend who's just there for you, no matter what. A song that tells you how everything is okay.

I always loved this song, but lately I am DIGGING it. This song is so amazing, I swear to god, listen to it. Feel it in your bones.

This was the song that got me into Twenty One Pilots, so I kind of had to include it in this list. This song is so beautiful. It makes me feel something. Something indescribable.

This is a very personal song to me and I thought I would share it with you. This is so personal to me as I dream of standing on a stage for a living. I always sing at my window when it's already dark outside and I will look at the moon and stars and they just give me so much strength and faith. I feel like this is a song that was written about me.

This song is so special. It's simple, but difficult. Nirvana, man.

So this is a song about religion and honestly: this song becomes amazing once you get to understand the lyrics (even if it's just a bit). I never really got them but then I saw this video and now I enjoy this song a thousand times more!


Wow, I can't believe I already hit 20 songs! I hope that you might check out one of these songs and I truly hope that I can keep doing this each and every month. 

Much love Xo




No comments:

Post a Comment