Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Hair-Care Routine


Hello,
so I warned you about all the random things I'd be posting and I felt inspired by my dearest friend Hanne (her blog) and by like the people from my class who can't stop touching my hair because it is so soft: I decided to show you how I take care of my hair! I never took it serious but ever since I dyed my hair ombré (which I wanted to show to you guys, but ever since I cut it, it needs to get done again so I'm waiting until I can make an appointment).

I have a very poor routine so don't get like all excited: I, for some reason, succeed at taking care of my hair as I didn't have to cut it for over a year (!!!) and it grew well. I am not sponsored or anything in case you were wondering, I'm just sharing what products that I love:


I wash my hair 3 up to 4 days in the week, leaving a day between each time. I use "Schwarzkopf GLISS hair repair with liquid keratin" which is honestly such a good shampoo. It is very oily, which is good because my hair was dry and your hair doesn't get greasy at all! THANK GOD. I also adore the smell of this so if you're looking for a new shampoo: check this one out.


Alright, this is HEAVEN in a bottle so you better pay attention. Now, I used to pull out half of my hair trying to brush it and I was so frustrated that at some point I walked into a store, grabbed a bottle of spray and went home to use it. NO MORE TANGLES. You just need to make sure that your hair is still wet and then just spray it around and it just feeds your hair so much and you have no more tangles!!! This saves so much time for me. After I did that I will dry my hair and that's it!


So once every 2 weeks I will put a mask on my hair and I do recommend it! It literally takes like 3-5 minutes and you just put it on wet hair and then you rinse your hair and you're done! Your hair smells amazing and will be super soft!

I hope you loved this post as much as I liked to write it. I'd like to take some time here at the bottom to tell you that there are a few blogpost waiting for you like:
- My Vocal Warm-up
- How Do I Prepare Myself For A Concert?
- The Beauty of Art
So stay tuned!

Much love,
Xo



EXCLAIMER: I OWN NONE OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS POST.



1 comment: